Let's get to what I DID get accomplished, rather than focusing on what I didn't. Afterall, the point of this is not trying to be perfect, just making some headway in my mess. Here are some before pictures of the cabinet and drawers that I worked on:
The junk drawer was especially bad. But really, so was what I affectionately call our "drinking" cabinet. There were glasses with coffee cups, party supplies mixed with travel mugs and more Rudy's and Dickie's Barbecue cups than I can count. And here are the results:
So I will admit, from here, the drinking cabinet doesn't look much better, but from where I stand, it is SO much better!
This week's challenge, as I said is Kitchen Pantry and Food storage areas. This one may take me more than a week. I'll let you know next week how it goes!