Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mission:Organization Mondays: Kitchen Pantry and Food Storage Areas - Results

I know, I know.  It's Tuesday, and this post is a day late.  I was very tired last night and before I knew it, I was asleep.  Sorry this is late!

I am VERY excited to show you my results from this week.  I worked very hard on my pantry, and because my pantry and laundry room are all-in-one, I worked on that, too.  So maybe I will get to take a break when we get to week 23 in June.  Yeah right.  :o)

Anyway, here are the before pictures of my pantry/laundry room.    WARNING:  OCD Organizing goddesses should choose to look away momentarily.  Go grab yourself a nice glass of lemonade or cup of coffee for just a moment....

Okay....if you are still with me, here goes:






Pretty bad, huh?  Okay, for those of you OCD Organizing goddesses, it is safe to return.  Here are the results:





I'll admit, it's not perfect, but it is SO much better than it was.  Behind the door, we are planning to attach a spice rack, as well, but haven't gotten around to that yet.  Maybe this weekend.

Up next is Organizing the Refrigerator and Freezer.  My refrigerator isn't TOO bad, but my freezer is very full.  We'll see how it goes.  For those of you following along on my journey, thank you so much!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment