Monday, January 9, 2012

Mission:Organization Mondays: Kitchen Countertops - results

Happy Monday, all!  I have a very busy week ahead of me, so I wanted to start the week by posting my results for Week 1 of the 52 Week Organized Home Challenge.  This week's mission was Kitchen Countertops and Sink.  Here are my before pictures:


Pretty Bad.  I had stuff everywhere, with no rhyme or reason to what was supposed to go where.  So the first thing I did was clean everything off of my countertops, and then cleaned and disinfected them.  For some reason, these are the only pictures I got of my cabinets completely cleared off:

Once that was finished, I carefully selected what was going to go back on my cabinets.  I have to say, so far, I am very pleased with how they look:


I feel like I can breathe again.

This weeks challenge is Kitchen Cabinet Organization.  Another biggie for me, although I cheated a little and started on this last night.  I still have a LONG way to go!  See you next Monday with the results.  Have a great week!

1 comment: