Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration.  I can't believe it's already 2012.  Time sure does fly.

I know I haven't posted in a very, very long time, but in thinking about what goals I want to set for 2012, the blog fit nicely into those goals.  Laura over at Hollywood Housewife has set a mantra for this year of Start Where You Are.  It was like she wrote it just for me.  I have such a problem with starting projects and tasks, and then not finishing them.  Then I feel guilty and don't let myself start anything new until I can go back and finish those items.  Even if it's been years since I started them.  So that's my first goal for this year:  Start where I am, complete projects/tasks as I do them, and not feel guilty if I can't for some reason.

My second goal for 2012 is home organization.  I have decided to take the Home Storage Solutions 101 52 week challenge.  We'll see how I do (refer to goal #1).

My third goal for 2012 is to blog more.  In addition to regular blogging, I am hoping to use the blog to help keep me honest with goal #2, as well as other projects that I start.

Because the 52 week challenge runs Monday-Sunday, I plan on blogging every Monday about where I am in the challenge, how I did that week, and also tools/ideas, etc, that helped me accomplish the goals for that week.  Week 1 Mission is Kitchen Organization (Countertops and Sink).  Wish me luck!

What are your resolutions/goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment