Thursday, May 19, 2011

My New Addiction

Hello, my name is Tiffany, and I am an addict.

I have many addictions in my life:
  Skittles and Starburst
  Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno
  LUSH Bath Bombs
  EOS Lip Balms

But I have a new addiction that may be stronger than all of my others combined:  Pinterist.  I first learned of Pinterist from the blog from a high school friend on her blog, Hollywood Housewife.  Then I saw a post about it on another friend's blog, SortaCrunchy.  I started checking it out, and realized this is such a great idea.  According to their About page, Pinterist is a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.  People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.  You can follow friends on Pinterist and see their collections, and create your own collections.


I am having so much fun with it!  You can click here to follow me.  If you are interested in learning more about Pinterist, Megan at SortaCrunchy has created Pinterist:  A Beginner's Guide.

If anyone wants an invite to join Pinterist, let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment