Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Introducing.......

Welcome to Joyfully Loud!

I decided to start this blog as an outlet for all of the crazy thoughts running through my head. Those of you who know me well know that I have many random thoughts and ideas going on at any one time in my head, and I thought this would be a good place to channel them.

I chose the name Joyfully Loud because of one of my favorite verses, Psalms 98:4. The King James Version says, "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise." I sing all of the time: In the car, in the shower, with my church's worship team... Most of the time, it's a safe bet that I have some random song running through my head. Sometimes it sounds good, and sometimes it's just noise. But all of the time, it tends to be loud.

So this is my blog. If you decide to stick with me, I hope you enjoy it. If not, it's okay, I TOTALLY understand!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment