Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movie Night and some Random Blog Thoughts

Tonight, I didn't have worship practice, so Jonathan and I decided to head to our favorite movie theater to see Bridesmaids with Kristen Wiig and Mya Rudolph. It was hilarious!! There were some moments that were quite inappropriate (not to mention gross!), so this is definitely not a family-friendly movie (it is rated R). The theater was packed, and everyone laughed the entire way through. We ate way too much food. It was a nice break from such a busy week.


I've been thinking a lot about what I plan to post on the blog. I've got lots of interests going on right now, including (but not limited to) Health/Beauty, Home Organization and Cleaning, Cooking, as well as Travel and Books. So be forewarned, my posts may be random for awhile until I get into a groove. If you have any thoughts for what you would like to see for my blog, please feel free to comment.

I hope all of you are having a great week. It's been a little slow at work, which has been nice for getting caught up on some of the "busy work" that can sometimes fall by the wayside when things are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment